miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2010

With no air



If I should die before I wake it's 'cause you took my breath away. Losing you is like living in a world with no air. I'm here alone, didn't wanna leave. My heart won't move, it's incomplete. Wish there was a way that I can make you understand... I walked, I ran, I jumped, I flew right off the ground to float to you. There's no gravity to hold me down for real, but somehow I'm still alive inside. You took my breath, but I survived. I don't know how, but I don't even care. So how do you expect me to live alone with just me? Because my world revolves around you, it's so hard for me to breathe. Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air? Can't live, can't breathe with no air. It's how I feel whenever you ain't there... It's no air, no air. Got me out here in the water so deep, tell me how you gonna be without me? If you ain't here, I just can't breathe... It's no air, no air.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario