miércoles, 13 de enero de 2010

It will turn it all around.


I've lost the use of my heart but I'm still alive, still looking for the life; the endless pool on the other side. It's a wild wild west, I'm doing my best.
I'm at the borderline of my faith, I'm at the hinterland of my devotion; in the frontline of this battle of mine... but I'm still alive.

I'm a soldier of love, every day and night. I'm soldier of love all the days of my life.

I've been torn up inside, I've been left behind. So I ride, I have the will to survive. In the wild wild west, trying my hardest, doing my best... to stay alive.
I wait for the sound, I know that love will come. Turn it all around.
I am lost, but I don't doubt. So I ride, I have the will to survive. Still waiting for love to come, turn it all around.
I'm a soldier.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario