lunes, 8 de marzo de 2010

my little Decoy.

Close your eyes and make believe this is where you want to be.
Forgetting all the memories, try to forget love 'cause love's forgotten me.
Well hey baby, it's never too late... pretty soon you won't remember a thing.

And I'll be distant, the stars reminiscing your heart's been wasted on me.

Live your life inside a dream, time is changing everything.

Forgetting all the memories and I'm forced into you just 'cause you're into me.

Well hey baby, it's never too late when I'm gone you won't remember a thing.
But I can't stay and you know I won't wait, I was gone from the very first day.
You've never been so used as I'm using you, abusing you, my little decoy.

Don't look so blue, you should've seen right through, I'm using you, my little decoy.

I'm not sorry at all, I won't be sorry at all.
I'd do it over again...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario