lunes, 9 de noviembre de 2009

The Bottom Of The Ocean


It's been in the past for a while,
I get a flash and I smile.
Am I crazy? Still miss you baby...

It was real, it was right.
But it burned too hot to survive.
All that's left is all these ashes.

Where does the love go? I don't know.
When it's all said and done.
How could I be losing you forever?
After all the time we spent together.

I have to know why I had to lose you,
Now you've just become like everything I'll never find again
At the bottom of the ocean.

In a dream you appeared,
For a while you were here.
So I keep sleeping just to keep you with me.

I'll draw a map, connect the dots
With all the memories that I've got.
What I'm missing, I'll keep re-living.

This is it, Let go, B r e a t h e.

You'll have to love me for me to, baby, ever understand
Just how I love the time that we both had,
And I don't ever want to see you sad, be happy.
'Cause I don't want to hold you if you don't want to tell me you love me babe.
Just now I'm gonna have to walk away...
I'll be big enough for both of us to say: "be happy".

Be happy.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario