sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2009

Playing God

Can't make my own decisions or make any with precision. Well, maybe you should tie me up so I don't go where you don't want me. You say that I've been changing, that I'm not just simply aging. How could that be logical? Just keep on cramming ideas down my throat. If God's the game that you're playing, well, we must get more acquainted. Because it has to be so lonely... to be the only one who's holy. It's just my humble opinion, but it's one that I believe in You don't deserve a point of view, if the only thing you see is you. This is the last second chance, I'm half as good as it gets. I'm on both sides of the fence. Without a hint of regret... I'll hold you to it. I know you don't believe me, but the way I see it. Next time you point a finger I might have to bend it back and break it, break it off. Next time you point a finger... I'll point you to the mirror.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario